dcsimg
6881: Function not supported - Logical channel not supported/open
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   diogosouza
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 24, 2014 12:58 PM

Hi everyone, I'm developing an application in Java Card with the following specs: Java Card 2.2.2 Global Platform 2.1.1 3DES Visa Open Platform I can already upload the applet on the card, and everything works fine, but when I try to send an APDU command to it, I handle the error bellow: "6881: Function not supported - Logical channel not supported/open" I've seen that this is related to a byte within the manufacturer's info and/or logical channel through the CLA byte, but I have tried sending everything (1, 2 or 3 for 3DES keys) and it didn't work. Additionally, I couldn't find any tutorial, or tip at forums that has    More>>
Hi everyone,

I'm developing an application in Java Card with the following specs:
  • Java Card 2.2.2
  • Global Platform 2.1.1
  • 3DES Visa Open Platform
I can already upload the applet on the card, and everything works fine, but when I try to send an APDU command to it, I handle the error bellow:
"6881: Function not supported - Logical channel not supported/open"

I've seen that this is related to a byte within the manufacturer's info and/or logical channel through the CLA byte, but I have tried sending everything (1, 2 or 3 for 3DES keys) and it didn't work.

Additionally, I couldn't find any tutorial, or tip at forums that has helped me with this issue.

Does anyone know what it could be?

<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 17px;">Diogo Souza works as Java Developer at Fulcrum Worldwide and has worked for companies such as Indra Company, Atlantic Institute and Ebix LA. He is also an Android trainer, speaker at events on Java and mobile world and a DevMedia consultant.</span>    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact