dcsimg
Action mapping error in Struts 2
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   akash1ugi
Posted On:   Saturday, July 6, 2013 12:47 AM

Hi All,   I am new to Struts2, I have been facing an action mapping issue in my Application. The error message reads    Struts has detected an unhandled exception:   Messages: There is no Action mapped for namespace / and action name "yourActionName". Stacktraces   There is no Action mapped for namespace / and action name "yourActionName". - [unknown location]     com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionProxy.prepare(DefaultActionProxy.java:178)     org.apache.struts2.impl.StrutsActionProxy.prepare(StrutsActionProxy.java:61)    ...   The issue is intermittent and it occurs like very rarely. I have verified the action mapp   More>>
Hi All,

I am new to Struts2, I have been facing an action mapping issue in my Application. The error message reads 

Struts has detected an unhandled exception:

There is no Action mapped for namespace / and action name "yourActionName".
Stacktraces

There is no Action mapped for namespace / and action name "yourActionName". - [unknown location]
    com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionProxy.prepare(DefaultActionProxy.java:178)
    org.apache.struts2.impl.StrutsActionProxy.prepare(StrutsActionProxy.java:61)

The issue is intermittent and it occurs like very rarely. I have verified the action mapping in struts config file and also in JSP action seems to be correctly mapped. As far as I have understood, sometimes the action tries to map to wrong namespace. 
I have defined the namespaces in all the concerned JSP. Nothing seems to be wrong with the controller layer. 

Please help me with this issue
   <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact