dcsimg
.net course in delhi ncr
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   skybrijesh
Posted On:   Monday, January 7, 2013 02:03 AM

Hello, I'm new to this site (and to Eclispe) so thanks for your patience if this has been asked before. I'm working on a multi-windowed application and it appears to work fine when I run it using the run command from within Eclipse. But when I export the project as a java application .jar file, and run the resulting .jar file from the command line (or by double clicking), the first "welcome window" of the application pops up, but clicking the only button on the "welcome window" has no effect. The button should cause the creation and visibility of the "Login" window of the application. I don't know if it is a problem in the way I'm using Eclipse, or a problem in the way I wrote the code. The c   More>>

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 <![endif]-->

Sky InfoTech Is a premier company engaged in IT Services Training, Training .Net   Training, software development Consultancy, Recruitment. & Man power Outsourcing.

We are provides an extensive training in Dot NET Technology and Job Assistance

of placement for its students. Sky provides training in DOT NET (C#, ADO.Net,

VB.Net, ASP.Net, XML,CRYSTAL REPORT) by Experienced Faculty. This training is also supported with the help of live projects in DOT NET which provides industrial exposure to the candidates & helps the Candidate to finding a suitable job in DOT NET Technology .We Provides training in Dot Net Technology by Experienced Industry Professionals. We have a dedicated placement cell which provides placement assistance in DOT NET to all the candidates.

Thanks & Regards,

Sky InfoTech

Corporate Office:

A-50, Sec-64,Noida UP

Ph. 0120 – 4242223/ 24

Noida: 9717292598/ 9717292599

Delhi: 9717292601/9717292602

Gurgaon : 9810866624/9810866642

<![endif]-->    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact