How to reset Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 admin passwor...
Trancy201207Wed Aug 08, 2012 07:16 PM
It should make you distraught any time you can't login Windows Pc. It must make me crazy if I were you, for the reason that you will find lots of critical files on the computer. There is nothing worse than lost Windows password or forgotten Windows password. Fortunately there are many on-line Windows password reset program tools which will offer you a hand, if you want to spend or wait for them to reset Windows password. Instead, this short article will show you how to reset your Windows 7/XP/Vista password within moments. In this article I will introduce two main strategies to resolve the problem of how to reset windows password and how to bypass Administrator password quickly:
[b]1.Burn a bootable Ophcrack reset disk to change Windows password[/b]
It is free Windows password reset and recovery software program based on rainbow tables. It can work on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS X- It's totally free and simple to use, so it is one of the most well-liked Windows password reset tool. To change Windows password, you have to do two steps:
(1) Download Ophcrack from sourceforge.net , run USBOphcrack.exe , extract to your Laptop; then click USBOphcrack.bat from USBOphcrack folder, and stick to directions; then reboot your Laptop and set bios to boot from USB.
(2) Booting from the USB sticks into a mini Linux setting. Ophcrack is launched following the technique has booted. You may finish resetting the forgotten Windows 7 Passwords working with this single USB instrument.
[b]2.Super Windows Password Reset software- The easiest solution to reset Windows password[/b]
Super Windows Password Reset is professional Windows password reset computer software to reset forgotten Windows Administrator passwords and other users' password; it can reset Windows passwords on all Windows family. The factors you need to do are burn this Windows 7 password recovery software onto a blank and bootable CD/DVD/USB flash drive, and use this password reset disk to reset forgotten Windows 7 password. This Windows password reset method is simple and this can be the easiest solution to reset forgotten Windows password. Below is the guide of how bypass Windows password with 3 steps:
(1) Free download Super Windows Password Reset from the official site: http://www.passwordreset.biz/ ; install and run; a blank CD/DVD/USB flash drive is needed.
(2) Burn the Windows password reset disk
Here we take Burn DVD/CD for example.
Click "Burn DVDCD Disk"; double click on Burn_CD.exe to run "Burn CD"; then choose "Browse"; pick out SWPR.iso file; click "Start"; then the CD Drawer open up; it's going to ask you insert a blank CD-R disc in to the drive; click "OK"; Windows password reset disk creating work has done now.
(3) Insert the designed Windows password reset disk into the personal computer which you lost Windows password; set bios, which is, set your laptop boot from CD/DVD. Follow the step by step wizard to reset Windows 7 password.
There are various ways to reset Windows 7 password, the above two strategies are easier way, one is freeware and the other one needs to purchase. Each should create Windows password reset disk; and they are able to reset any Windows users' password, but we do suggest you select the second way when you forgotten Windows 7 password, since it is stable than another one and you'd not lose any information. It isn't only use for Windows 7 OS but use for all Windows family. Due to the fact the 2 techniques of Windows password recovery can use for all Windows family password reset, you'll be able to bypass Windows XP password and reset Windows Vista password in the same way.
Report | Quote This | Reply | Print