dcsimg
jButton ActionPerformed problem
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   chiapa10
Posted On:   Saturday, June 23, 2012 06:41 AM

Hi everyone, I've got a JPanel with menu bar and menu items in it. In the design view, I double clicked on one of the items and it led me to code of that item (ActionPerformed). I edited it as I wanted, everything ok. But now, I need more options. But when I double click the other options it leads me to the code of action performed, but that code is placed inside the action performed of the other one, causing errors all over. PS: I already have two menu items working, I achieved it by doing the double click on them, but now I need other options and this problem happens when I try to do the same. Why does this happen? How can it be solved? Can someone help please? Thanks    More>>
Hi everyone,

I've got a JPanel with menu bar and menu items in it. In the design view, I double clicked on one of the items and it led me to code of that item (ActionPerformed). I edited it as I wanted, everything ok.

But now, I need more options. But when I double click the other options it leads me to the code of action performed, but that code is placed inside the action performed of the other one, causing errors all over.

PS: I already have two menu items working, I achieved it by doing the double click on them, but now I need other options and this problem happens when I try to do the same.

Why does this happen? How can it be solved? Can someone help please?

Thanks

Chiapa
   <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact