Help on Ant replace task
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   sudhagarc
Posted On:   Wednesday, June 6, 2012 12:15 PM

I need a help on a ant task. I am trying to use the replace task of ant as follows. <target name="substitute.values">     <replace replacefilterfile="./rd2.process.replace.properties" summary="YES"  dir="./code/SCMInterfaces"/>  </target> The from and to replace are driven by property file. The information in the property file is as follows /apps/opt/scmfs/rd2/scm/adapters/FTP=/apps/opt/scmfs/rq0/scm/adapters/FTP /apps/opt/scmfs/rq0/scm/adapters/FTP/SAP_COEP_POSTO_SFTP_SVC/write=/apps/ecl/coe/dat/sap/po Few files inside the directory carry the below value. /apps/opt/scmfs/rd2/scm/adapters   More>>

I need a help on a ant task.

I am trying to use the replace task of ant as follows.

<target name="substitute.values">
    <replace replacefilterfile="./rd2.process.replace.properties" summary="YES"  dir="./code/SCMInterfaces"/>
 </target>

The from and to replace are driven by property file. The information in the property file is as follows

/apps/opt/scmfs/rd2/scm/adapters/FTP=/apps/opt/scmfs/rq0/scm/adapters/FTP
/apps/opt/scmfs/rq0/scm/adapters/FTP/SAP_COEP_POSTO_SFTP_SVC/write=/apps/ecl/coe/dat/sap/po

Few files inside the directory carry the below value.
/apps/opt/scmfs/rd2/scm/adapters/FTP/SAP_COEP_POSTO_SFTP_SVC/write

Now I want these values to be changed to /apps/ecl/coe/dat/sap/po

But what I am seeing is they are changed to  /apps/opt/scmfs/rq0/scm/adapters/FTP/SAP_COEP_POSTO_SFTP_SVC/write and not to /apps/ecl/coe/dat/sap/po

Any information will help.

Thanks and Regards
Sudhagar C
   <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact