I can get isapi_redirect.dll to work just fine on PWS, but am having no luck on W2K/IIS5. I looked on the Tomcat site, and they list "test on W2K" in their ToDo.txt file.
Erin Mulder I have successfully configured Tomcat to work with IIS5 & Win2K several times now using the Tomcat IIS HowTo. The basic steps followed are:
- Install JDK 1.3
- Install Tomcat
- Set up JAVA_HOME and TOMCAT_HOME environment variables
- Put JAVA_HOMEbin on the classpath.
- Get copies of isapi_redirect.dll, workers.properties and uriworkermap.properties
- Add the specified registry keys
- Add Virtual Directory in IIS
- Add ISAPI Filter
- Add the Jakarta virtual directory
- Reboot the machine
- Start up Tomcat