How can i use OpenGL in my Java Applications?
Davanum Srinivas There are Third-Party OpenGL Bindings for java:http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/opengl.asp
- Magician OpenGL for Java
- GL4Java (Win32 & X-Windows), (Macintosh port)
- YAJOGLB (Yet Another Java OpenGL Binding)
- Jogl - OpenGL *binding for Java*
- Tree: Java interface for Mesa 3D graphics
- Unofficial port of OpenGL to Java
- JavaOpenGL 1.0a3
- 3 Part Tutorial on Java3D and Java-OpenGL
If you want to roll out your own Binding, here's an article that explains how to implement it.