What are the double angle brackets called, used for bit shifting?

John Zukowski

These symbols (<< and >>) are called guillemets.

0 Comments  (click to add your comment)
Comment and Contribute






(Maximum characters: 1200). You have 1200 characters left.



About | Sitemap | Contact
We have made updates to our Privacy Policy to reflect the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation.