Load Testing with Apache JMeter | Resources
JMeter is an excellent tool for performing load testing, mainly because it’s so easy to use. You must however be prepared for minor bugs, and also allot enough use time for setting up a proper test environment if you need accurate results for critical applications.
- Home of JMeter at jakarta.apache.org
- JMeter User’s Manual
- The JMeter Newsgroup – lots of questions and answers
- Some of my previous articles from JavaBoutique about Axis and Struts:
- "Web Services with Axis"
- "Coding your second Jakarta Struts Application"
- "Using Apache Axis version 1 to build Web Services"
- "Digging deeper into Apache Axis"
Keld is currently working as a web architect for one of the largest IT companies in Denmark. He battled with the mainframes during the 70's when they were the size of a gymnasium and had the power of your PalmPilot. He also struggled with CASE-tools in the 90s and now explores the cutting edge technology of the Web. While not busy at his computer he likes to vacation on the Greek islands.