Featured Java Articles
A clear policy on how to code Java exceptions will save you time diagnosing, reproducing, and correcting issues. Here are several tips to improve your exception handling.
Developers can spend hours learning design patterns by heart, but sometimes when they need to use the patterns in a real project, that's not practical.
If you were wondering how to dynamically load a class based on some configuration or settings file, then you might be able to solve your problem using Java Reflection and Properties.
An evolution of the builder design pattern.
Recent Java FAQ
- SAAJ allows Java developers to make Java API calls that generate SOAP-compliant XML messages.
- JAX-WS 2.0 -- Java API for XML Web Services -- offers a simplified Java architecture for developi...more
- Spring Roo is a Java RAD tool for developing applications based on the Spring framework.
- Servlet 3.0 makes key changes from Servlet 2.5 to deliver greater simplicity and ease of developm...more
- Part of the OpenJDK project, NIO.2 adds new I/O capabilities designed to simplify Java applicatio...more